Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Latest Workout & Running Playlist

I definitely have to switch out my running playlists from time to time... I haven't completed the newest one but here's what I've got so far... It's a bit of a mixture that's for sure...


  • "Toxic" --  Britney Spears
  • "Down" - 311
  • "Lose Control" - Missy Elliott featuring Ciara
  • "Pepper"  - Butthole Surfers
  • "Hey Ya!" - OutKast
  • "Where It's At" - Beck
  • "Boyfriend" - Justin Bieber
  • "Teach Me How to Dougie" - Cali Swag District
  • "Thrift Shop" - Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis
  • "Daylight" - Maroon 5
  • "Loser Like Me" - Glee Cast
  • "Me Against the Music" - Glee Cast
  • "Oops!... I Did it Again" - Glee Cast
  • "Last Friday Night" - Glee Cast
  • "Goodies" - Ciara
  • "Mike Rocks" - The Cool Kids
  • "Sideways" - Matt Caplan
  • "Amsterdam" - Cary Shields
  • "Dirty Dancing" - NKOTB
  • "When I Grow Up" - Pussycat Dolls
  • "Hot in Herre" - Nelly
  • "Ladylike" - Storm Large
  • "Open Up Your Eyes" - Tonic
  • "3" - Glee Cast Version
I am looking to add some more songs... What do you think I should add? Remember this is for Working Out & Running. Also worth noting I hate country so please no country suggestions :) Other than that my tastes are pretty eclectic and I love suggestions from other so let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment