Friday, March 22, 2013

We Had a Birthday!

I know I know I am way behind on Guinness Pictures of the Week.... let's be honest if that was the only thing I was behind on I'd be doing pretty darn good! So I apologize to those of you who have been missing your weekly dose of Guinness but here are some pictures to satiate that need :)

Guinness turned 4 on Sunday. Is he really 4? Well who knows - since he's a pound puppy (the BEST kind of dog to get!) we have no real idea so the vet told me to pick a birthday that was at the beginning of the year (based on her assessment of how old she thought he was when we got him) and I naturally decided that Saint Patrick's Day was of course the best possible day for his birthday given how much he likes to party and that his name is Guinness.

This year for his birthday he got all sorts of treats.... eggs for breakfast, treats through the day and then Ken busted out with some quality quality birthday surprises....

First off Ken wrote this card for Guinness - it had me rolling on the ground laughing! Since Guinness can't read Ken drew him some pictures to illustrate his birthday wishes.


Ken felt bad that Guinness has to spend some time alone from time to time (he is a very needy dog - he truly wants us with him 24 hours a day 7 days a week) he got him a "friend" to hang out with...



Overall I am pretty sure Guinness had a pretty awesome birthday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment