Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Some sayings...

Some sayings should come with a "..." after them at all times because there is obviously an implied statement that goes along with it too.

My latest example -
"Ignorance is Bliss."

I think the "..." at the end is VERY necessary because while it is true that Ignorance is Bliss for the Ignorant Idiot I think the follow-on part of that statement should be "... for the Ignorant and only the Ignorant" OR "... but it sure is a nightmare for those of us who have to see/hear the Ignorant."

It never ceases to amaze me the ignorant or racist stuff that people post on Facebook or Twitter...

So Ignorance is Bliss...
and don't forget the ...!

1 comment:

  1. All that I said was that the First Family was looking lovely.....I was totally digging those coats that the First Lady and the girls were wearing!

    How that devolved into THAT??? I'll never know.....LOL!!

    ReplyDelete