Saturday, December 29, 2012

Unplugging!!

It's been a long time since I've had a truly unplugged vacation. Yes we certainly are very fortunate to travel as much as we do. (This year alone we were in Australia, Mongolia, China, England, Ireland, Scotland - well I went there... Not to mention trips to Chicago, 2 drives from Houston to Annapolis, New Hampshire and I am sure there are others I am missing!!) Much of our travel is work related (again I emphasize how fortunate we are to get to do this!) but that means the mind is always working and you never
get to truly relax (even though we get to see some super cool things.)

We decided we needed a few days together unplugged where the biggest decisions we have to make is what drink we want and what we want to eat. We are headed to Sandals Antigua where it's all included and all we have to do is sit back and relax!!!

I've left my computer at home. I do have my phone and Ken does have his iPad because we do need to check on a few things once or twice during the time we are gone but we have sworn no more than 15 minutes a couple times.

Here's to unplugging... Relaxing... And just enjoying!!

I'll give you all a full report when I return!!

No comments:

Post a Comment