Sunday, March 25, 2012

Guinness Pictures of the Week - 25 March 2012

Well this isn't an actual picture of Guinness himself... it's a picture of the remnants of his doggie carrier for the airplane... not sure what exactly made him flip out but he went a little whacko and chewed through the side. I did give him doggie drugs (Vet prescribed and they've worked before) to allegedly knock him out. Apparently his adrenaline was going so much that while on the plane they didn't effect him at all but as soon as I let him out in the car he was very sluggish so obviously they'd had some effect. Unfortunately when he gets all wound up like that he isn't interested in any toys etc.

While on the plane all I could imagine was him getting out and running through the aisle and the pilot landing the plane to kick us out! Luckily that didn't happen! And he definitely knew he was in trouble with me....

Bummer - I am thinking I can't really fly with him anymore....


Here are some great pictures my friend Annie took while we were visiting her in Michigan..... Guinness was staring out the window at a squirrel....








No comments:

Post a Comment