Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Some of my favorite political videos and commentary from last few weeks...

Though I suppose I can be accused of stirring the pot too frequently for some peoples' tastes I figured instead of posting all these videos individually I would post them all in a blog. Love it - Hate it - I don't care... I am amused by these and a bit sickened by how true some of it is.

Great commentary on how the media is just flat out ridiculous about being more concerned with getting "the scoop" than actually reporting the news and getting it right.
Jon Stewart Video

I laughed so hard at this but part of why it's so funny is there's just so damn much truth to it! And for all you people who accuse me of being such a major liberal you'll be happy to know this was created by REPUBLICANS!!!
It's beyond politically incorrect but it's AWESOME!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erEq2HtrM84&feature=share

A guy who I just adore on science in the classroom and religion....
Neil Degrasse Tyson On Religion taught in schools

This gal pretty much sums it up best when it comes to the Chik-fil-a debacle...
And oh yes by the way - she does accurately quote the bible for ya....
Chick-Fil-A and Proverbs 25:21


This one is just too mind boggling for words in some ways....
Colbert on Texas & Critical Thinking Skills

A great article on what these debates really mean to people
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/conor-gaughan/chick-fil-a-homophobia_b_1711566.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

Clearly even some Christians have major issues with a certain food chains attitude....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/melissa-browning-phd/chicken-nuggets-and-family-values_b_1684627.html


No comments:

Post a Comment